Tenant representative?

You want to become a tenant representative? That is possible if there is a vacancy on your Idealis building. In short, your tasks: 

  • Organise a tenant meeting, 2x a year
  • Give feedback on concept letters of Idealis to your building
  • Have a meeting with the caretaker about once a month
  • Communicate if needed with neighbours, police etc.
  • Discuss Idealis policy, concerning student and PhD housing in Wageningen and Ede
  • Attend SFO meetings (about 12x a year)
  • Attend meetings with Idealis (about 6x a year)

The will take about 20 hrs a month in total. You need to be available for at least  two years. You will get an proportional financial volunteers compensation, and you will build on your board & organisational experience.

If you are interested, a building meeting has to be organized, with an election. In case of several candidates, the position goes to the candidate with most votes.

Interested, or more info? info<AT>sfo.nl